Pain NEUROMODULATION System
It is possible to learn how to use the Pain NEUROMODULATION System method, which consists of neuro-oriented rehabilitation techniques with the use of the PONOS and MONOS medical technologies, through a series of training courses with differential content that start from the installation phase and continue up to increasingly specialized modules, guaranteeing constant support and continuous training, also with the issue of ECM credits.
The innovative technical and scientific approach of the Pain Neuromodulation System has been developed in collaboration with professionals who make up the teaching team, consisting of doctors and therapists well known in the rehabilitation sector who have many years of international experience in the clinical management of pain with neuromodulation.
The Pain NEUROMODULATION System thus proves to be a complete multi-purpose platform in response to an exponentially growing therapeutic demand, suitable for:
The training calendar includes a series of on-site courses introducing the method, the use of the technology, and also providing an in-depth study of neurophysiological concepts in the recognition and treatment of pain syndromes.
Participants will be showed how to familiarize themselves with a scientific theoretical and practical approach.
1. Introductory courses
– The Pain Neuromodulation System: introduction to neuromodulation and its applications in physical medicine.
2. Technical courses for users
– Pain Neuromodulation System course for PONOS users with a specialist module on Neuromodulation, Microcurrents, MC+NM
– Neurophysiology of pain and differential diagnosis
– Pain Neuromodulation System course for MONOS users with specialized module on Neuromodulation
– Pain neurophysiology and differential diagnosis
3. Pain Neuromodulation academy CME
– Neurophysiology of pain and differential diagnosis 1 day
– Nervous peripheral assessment: anatomy, palpation and treatment of nerves in the upper limb and lower limb 2 days
– Neuromodulation in musculoskeletal and myofascial pain 2 days
4. Specialist courses:
– Neuromodulation in the treatment of neuropathic pain of the upper limb and cervical spine. 1 day
– Neuromodulation in the treatment of neuropathic pain of the lower limb and lumbar spine. 1gg
– Recognition and treatment of pain syndromes in professional and amateur sport 1 day
MD, Coordinator of the Physiotherapy of the Villa Verde Hospital, Medical Director of the Pain Neuromodulation System
PT, Founder and president of Nervenia, Pain Neuromodulation System Product Specialist Senior
PT Pain Neuromodulation System Product Specialist
DSM, MFT, founder Studio Kineteos Pain Neuromodulation System Product Specialist
PT, owner of Poliambulatorio Modus, Pain Neuromodulation System Product Specialist
TNPEE - Rehabilitation Sciences - Clinical Posturology - Postural Therapist, Pain Neuromodulation System Product Specialist